The Resource March of the penguins
- March of the penguins
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Independent Pictures and National Geographic Feature Films present a Bonne Pioche in association with Wild Bunch ; with the participation of Buena Vista International Film Production France and Canal+ ; a co-production with APC in association with The French Polar Institute ; producers, Yves Darondeau, Christophe Lioud, Emmanuel Priou ; story by Luc Jacquet ; narration writer, Jordan Roberts ; director, Luc Jacquet
- Title variation
- Marche de l'empereur
- In the Antarctic, every March since the beginning of time, the quest begins to find the perfect mate and start a family. This courtship will begin with a long journey - a journey that will take them hundreds of miles across the continent by foot, one by one in a single file. They will endure freezing temperatures, in brittle, icy winds and through deep, treacherous waters. They will risk starvation and attack by dangerous predators, under the harshest conditions on earth, all to find true love
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Directors of photography, Laurent Chalet, Je+ѓro+єme Maison ; editor, Sabine Emiliani ; music, Alex Wurman
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G
- Language note
- English and Spanish dialogue with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Narrator, Morgan Freeman
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of March of the penguins
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Glen Lake Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.