The Resource Slings & arrows, Season 2
- Slings & arrows, Season 2
- Title number
- Season 2
- Statement of responsibility
- Rhombus ; Canadian Television Fund ; Showcase ; The Movie Network ; Movie Central ; produced by Niv Fichman, Daniel Iron and Sari Friedland
- Title variation
- Slings and arrows
- Slings & arrows
- Now ensconced as artistic director of the New Burbage theatre festival, Geoffrey Tennant must stage the cursed play Macbeth to fulfill the vision of his deceased predecessor Oliver Welles. The actor cast in the lead engages in a titanic clash of egos with Geoffrey, while Oliver weighs in confrontationally from the grave. The festival faces a financial crisis that forces its CEO to engage in some risky business, while leading lady Ellen Fanshaw endures a life-altering tax audit. Adding to the mayhem is the return of the madcap guest director Darren Nichols, who stages a post-post-modern Romeo and Juliet after the original director breaks her neck. Could it be the curse of Macbeth?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Written by Susan Coyne, Bob Martin and Mark McKinney ; directed by Peter Wellington
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Contains strong coarse language
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S55647 2006
- .S55647 2006
- Paul Gross, Stephen Ouimette, Martha Burns, Susan Coyne, Mark McKinney, Geraint Wyn Davies, Don McKellar
- live action
ContextContext of Slings & arrows, Season 2
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Glen Lake Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.