The Resource Poltergeist
- Statement of responsibility
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; a Steven Spielberg production ; a Tobe Hooper film ; story by Steven Spielberg ; screenplay by Steven Spielberg, Michael Grais & Mark Victor ; directed by Tobe Hooper ; produced by Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall
- Title variation
- Poltergeist I
- Life is very pleasant for a California family until a host of other-worldly forces invades their peaceful suburban home. Their house is turned into a supernatural sideshow, and if the family doesn't clear out, they will be swept off into nightmarish chaos
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Jerry Goldsmith ; director of photography, Matthew F. Leonetti, A.S.C. ; special visual effects by Industrial Light & Magic ; editor, Michael Kahn ; production design, James H. Spencer
- Dewey number
- Language note
- Dialogue in English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish, subtitles in English, French and Spanish; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P65 1999
- .P65 1999
- JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Beatrice Straight, Dominique Dunne, Oliver Robins, Heather O'Rourke
- live action
ContextContext of Poltergeist
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Glen Lake Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.