The Resource Catch-22
- Statement of responsibility
- Paramount Pictures Corporation in association with Filmways, Inc. presents a Mike Nichols film ; screenplay by Buck Henry ; produced by John Calley and Martin Ransohoff ; directed by Mike Nichols
- Title variation
- Catch 22
- Catch twenty-two
- The story of a group of fliers in the Mediterranean during World War II
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, David Watkin ; edited by Sam O'Steen
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R
- Language note
- English or French language soundtracks ; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired
- Alan Arkin, Martin Balsam, Richard Benjamin, Art Garfunkel, Jack Gilford, Buck Henry, Bob Newhart, Anthony Perkins, Paula Prentiss, Martin Sheen, Jon Voight, Orson Welles
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Catch-22
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Glen Lake Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.