The Resource The perfect storm
- The perfect storm
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Baltimore Spring Creek Pictures production in association with Radiant Productions ; a Wolfgang Petersen film
- Tells the story of the crew of a swordfish boat which got caught in the greatest storm in recorded history. Intercuts the plight of seafarers struggling to reach safe harbor with the heroics of air/sea rescue crews
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Producers, Paula Weinstein, Wolfgang Petersen and Gail Katz ; director, Wolfgang Petersen ; music, James Horner ; director of photography, John Seale ; executive producer, Barry Levinson and Duncan Henderson
- Language note
- English and French language tracks; English and French subtitles
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Diane Lane, William Fichtner, Karen Allen, Allen Payne, Bob Gunton, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, John C. Reilly
- live action
ContextContext of The perfect storm
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Glen Lake Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.